Friday, June 12, 2015

May Flowers

Not a typical post regarding crafts or upcycling, but let's roll.

One Saturday, I ended up with my Lady Mother choosing plants. She loves gardening. I am not very enthusiastic about gardening, but it is growing in me somehow.

So we were choosing plants, and I could not help but notice all the beauty surrounding me. Lots of flowers that I do not know their names yet, but that would not get in the way of appreciating their beauty.

They say that "April showers bring May flowers". And I know I am such a procrastinator since it's June now, but it might be my Cantabrigian nature of doing things in June and call them May (back in Cambridge, we would have a week of Grand Balls and Garden parties called "May Week" right in June!). 

Hope you like these pictures!



I almost left the following one out since at first I thought it was so blurry, but on a second look I really liked it! If it was a painting, it would look as if the artist decided to use a wet brush and smudge the edges a little bit. 


Sometimes stars fall and become flowers. Purple stars.
 

Vivid colors - I am glad I opted for playing with my camera instead of checking my Instagram feed.
 






Sunset's here.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment